Terms of service
Welcome to NeatBlue, a premier white label WordPress service provider. Our terms of service (the “Agreement”) govern the use of our services, which include WordPress development, website design, website maintenance, website migration, and website hosting (the “Services”). By using our Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
Scope of Services
- We will provide the Services to you as described on our website and as agreed upon by both parties. Our Services may include third-party tools or software, which we will use to provide the Services to you.
- You agree to pay us for the Services as described on our website or in any other agreements we enter into with you. We will invoice you for the Services and payment is due within 30 days of the invoice date. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the Services if payment is not received on time.
- We retain all rights, title, and interest in and to our intellectual property, including but not limited to any software, tools, or processes we use to provide the Services. You retain all rights, title, and interest in and to your content and any intellectual property you own.
- We will keep all of your confidential information confidential and will not disclose it to any third party, except as required by law. You agree to keep our confidential information confidential and not to disclose it to any third party.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- We provide the Services “as is” and do not make any representations or warranties about the Services. We will not be liable for any damages arising out of the use of the Services. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, including but not limited to lost profits or data, arising out of or in connection with the Services.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason upon written notice to the other party. Upon termination, we will provide you with a copy of your website files, and you will be responsible for finding another service provider to host and maintain your website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement will be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts located in San Francisco County, California.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us with respect to the Services and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral. We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting a revised version on our website. Your continued use of the Services following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
By using our Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by this Agreement. If you have any questions about this Agreement or our Services, please contact us at email@example.com.